Calculate price.

Please fill in the details below to calculate your total price. This way you will see up to the total price.

 

Covid-19: Free cancellation if related to Corona, 25% deposit in advance and remainder (75%) payable on location.

 

PLEASE NOTE: The price shown includes a standard discount, tourist tax of $ 5.45 per person per night (13 years and older) and $ 15 administration costs

 

If you want to book for more than 2 people or if you have special wishes, please contact us via the contact form.

villacarinaapartments@gmail.com

Chamber of Commerce Bonaire: 11137

: +599 700 2375

  • YouTube
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Trip Advisor Social Icon
  • Zoover
  • Holidaycheck

© 2021 by Villa Carina Apartments