top of page
Rooms signs.jpg

Our rooms

Villa Carina is a small-scale resort with 4 spacious rooms. All equipped with a kitchen, covered terrace, air conditioning and Wi-Fi. Our rooms are for 2 people (children from 16 years).

Please note: Are you with more than 2 persoons and would you like to book multiple rooms? Please book them separately. Or contact us, we're happy to help.

Conditions
for your booking

Book directly
Are you booking via this website? Then you will receive a discount* based on the length of your stay. 

1-7 nights | 5% discount

8 - 13 nights | 7.5% discount

14 - 20 nights | 10% off
21 - 27 nights | 12.5% discount
more than 28+ nights | 15% discount

* not valid in combination with other offers or discounts

Payments

After your booking, we will charge a deposit (25% of the total amount) in advance. The remaining 75% will be charged 30 days before arrival.

Cancellations

If you cancel your booking more than 1 month before arrival, you will not have to pay the pending amount of 75% of your booking. In this case we can't refund the 25% deposit.

Will you cancel your booking less than one month before arrival, will you not show up or would you like to shorten your stay? We will then charge the entire amount.

To prepare for unforeseen situations, we always recommend having a cancellation insurance.

DJI_0066 copy.jpg
bottom of page